Home Sellers Guide—How Can You Make Your Buyers Smile at Closing?
Smiles or frowns around the real estate closing table? The closing process should end on a happy note with smiles all around.
A seller can do some very simple things to ensure that the buyers at the closing table have smiles on their faces. Here are some tips.
Seven Easy Ways to Make the Buyers of Your Home Happy
- Have your home professionally cleaned before the buyers’ final walkthrough.
- Remove all of your belongings from your home before the buyers’ final walkthrough. Remove every bit of trash. Order curbside pickup for any items that you leave at the curb.
- Check the personal property section of your contract to ensure that you are leaving everything that the buyers requested.
- Mow and trim the lawn one last time before the walkthrough.
- Leave booklets and manuals for appliances and mechanical items inside the home.
- Create a list of services and professionals with telephone numbers that you have used in the care of your home.
- Take the keys and garage door remotes to the closing. Above all, don’t forget the remotes. Remember to give the buyer codes to the security system and garage door keypads.
These seven items will show your buyers that you are thoughtful and that you want them to enjoy their new home as much as you have.
Considering a sale of your current home? Request a free comparative market analysis and evaluation.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Home Sellers Guide—How Can You Make Your Buyers Smile at Closing?*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities