The First Quarter 2012 Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Waxhaw NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are three facts about the Waxhaw marketplace in January to March 2012.
- The median closed price in Waxhaw in the first quarter was $260,999, higher than any year since 2009.
- Seventy five homes sold in Waxhaw during the first quarter, a pace higher than previous years.
- Almost 50% of first quarter sales were new construction with only 14% distressed sales.
What do these three facts mean for Waxhaw buyers and sellers?
- Waxhaw offers plentiful opportunities for buyers who wish to purchase a new home.
- The high number of new home sales combined with the relatively lower number of distressed sales is the most likely reason for the substantially higher median sales price.
- Sellers of resale homes in Waxhaw need to ensure that the condition and price of their homes is competitive with the new homes.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Waxhaw and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The First Quarter 2012 Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for thirty years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Interested in Matthews NC homes for sale and home values?
Visit Matthews NC Homes for Sale to search for properties or for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about the small towns and communities in the southern region of Charlotte