The First Quarter 2012 Weddington NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Weddington NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are three facts about the Weddington marketplace in January to March 2012.
- The median closed price in the first quarter was $416,300, an amount slightly above the median price in 2011 but lower than previous years.
- Median days on market was 89, the same as 2011.
- New construction and market resales accounted for over 90% of all Weddington sales during the first quarter.
What do these three facts mean for Weddington buyers and sellers?
- Although lower than in 2008-2012, median prices in Weddington have remained stable from 2011 through the first quarter of 2012.
- Sellers may be experiencing a bottoming of the market in Weddington.
- Weddington prices remain very affordable for buyers compared to years prior to 2011.
- The relatively low number of distressed sales may contribute to a stabilization of Weddington prices.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Weddington and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The First Quarter 2012 Weddington NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for thirty years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Interested in Matthews NC homes for sale and home values?
Visit Matthews NC Homes for Sale to search for properties or for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about the small towns and communities in the southern region of Charlotte