The First Quarter 2012 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Wesley Chapel NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Wesley Chapel marketplace in January to March 2012.
- The median closed price in Wesley Chapel during the first quarter jumped to $339,000, a median price not seen since 2008.
- Twelve homes closed during the first quarter, a rate higher than any of the last four years.
- Median days on market dropped 35% from the previous two years to 64 days.
- Distressed sales accounted for approximately 40% of first quarter closings.
What do these four facts mean for Wesley Chapel buyers and sellers?
- Wesley Chapel buyers are purchasing homes in the higher prices ranges in Wesley Chapel.
- The higher median closed price and higher rate of sales may indicate a bottom in the Wesley Chapel market.
- Buyers may be able to find some attractive homes among the distressed sales.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Wesley Chapel and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The First Quarter 2012 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities