The 2011 Marvin NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Marvin NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared in 2011.
Here are three facts about the Marvin marketplace in 2011.
- More homes sold in Marvin in 2011 than in any of the previous three years.
- The number of closings in 2011 was up 25% over the number of closings in 2010.
- Median prices have declined every year since 2008 with 2011 prices 25% lower than 2008 prices.
What do these three facts mean for Marvin buyers and sellers?
- Marvin sellers are more likely to sell their homes than at any time in the last four years.
- Marvin sellers are also likely to get less for their homes than at any time in the past four years.
- Buyers who wish to purchase in Marvin can find better buys than previously.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Marvin and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The 2011 Marvin NC Real Estate Market—Three Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities