The 2011 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Wesley Chapel NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared in 2011.
Here are four facts about the Wesley Chapel marketplace in 2011.
- Median closed prices improved slightly over the median price in 2010 and substantially over 2009 pricing.
- More homes sold in 2011 than in each of the previous two years.
- New construction accounted for only 5% of the Wesley Chapel market in 2011.
- Approximately 25% of sales were distressed sales in 2011.
What do these four facts mean for Wesley Chapel buyers and sellers?
- In spite of the number of distressed sales in Wesley Chapel in 2011, the median price remained stable over the past two years.
- Sellers may find that Wesley Chapel pricing has bottomed.
- Buyers will not be able to find much choice in new homes in Wesley Chapel.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Wesley Chapel and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *The 2011 Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market—Four Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities