Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Wesley Chapel NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Wesley Chapel marketplace in April to June 2012.
- The median closed price was $322,500, a decrease of 4.8% from the first quarter.
- The median closed price was higher than the median price for years 2009 through 2011.
- The number of homes closed was slightly higher than the closings in the first quarter.
- More than half the sales were market resales while almost 30% were new construction.
What do these four facts mean for Wesley Chapel NC buyers and sellers?
- Home prices may be stabilizing in Wesley Chapel.
- Home sellers will find significant competition from new construction.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in the Village of Wesley Chapel NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Wesley Chapel NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities