Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2013—Six Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Waxhaw NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2013.
Here are six facts about the Waxhaw marketplace in April through June 2013.
- The number of homes closed (94) in the second quarter was 67.8% higher than the first quarter.
- Days on market 44% from the first quarter to a median of 36 days.
- The median home price of $275,000 changed very little from the first quarter median price.
- New homes accounted for 58.5% of all closed sales in the second quarter.
- Distressed sales were only 5.4% of all sales in April through June.
- There was only a 2 month supply of homes for sale in the second quarter.
What do these six facts mean for Waxhaw NC buyers and sellers?
- The Waxhaw housing market is a sellers market, which means that resale sellers have the best opportunity in years of selling their homes quickly.
- The short supply of homes may encourage home buyers to purchase new construction.
- There are a number of opportunities for purchasing a new home in the town which may be keeping the prices relatively stable.
- Foreclosures and short sales are not a significant factor in the Waxhaw housing market.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in the Town of Waxhaw and see all the numbers for each of the past five years? Click on the link below.
Thinking of selling your Waxhaw home in 2013?
Click here to see the Union County Home Sellers Guide and to request a free online opinion of your home’s value.
Copyright 2013. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2013—Six Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities