Mint Hill NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Three Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Mint Hill NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are three facts about the Mint Hill marketplace in April to June 2012.
- At $178,000, the median closed price increased 19% over the first quarter to 2011 levels.
- The number of home sales during the quarter increased 22% over the first quarter.
- Distressed sales as a total share of the market decreased significantly from the first quarter.
What do these three facts mean for Mint Hill NC buyers and sellers?
- The drop in distressed sales helped Mint Hill home sellers see an increase in the median price in the second quarter.
- With the number of home sales increasing, Mint Hill home buyers may see more competition for the best properties.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Mint Hill NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Mint Hill NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Three Facts*
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities